The entire BigRigTravels.com website and YouTube Channel are family friendly and kid safe. We are listed on the National School approved website for use in classrooms across America. The rules below apply to the blog comment sections as well.
• Be polite and respectful
• Use English, we need a single language to be able to understand each other. If you’re not fluent, please use a translator such as Google Translate: https://translate.google.com/
• Don’t post in ALL CAPS or use excessive emojis, letters or characters.
• Don’t discuss politics, religion, race, sex, violence, disturbing details about vehicle accidents, bodily functions, or anything like that. We try to be mindful of any children who may be watching.
• Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Do not start a fight because their view differs from yours.
• Don’t ask to become a moderator. It’s earned. If we’re interested in your assistance, we will contact you.
• Just be nice, it’s amazing what happens when we’re all nice to each other.
THINGS THAT WILL GET YOU BANNED:
• Inappropriate usernames
• Asking for subscriptions (subs)
• Being intentionally disruptive, creating arguments or any other jerk-like behavior
• Constantly complaining about the speed of the truck or who I contract to drive for.
• Not following the moderators’ instructions