So I get up at midnight in order to take care of “emergency ” business and drop this trailer only to be given a list of 7 trailers to use….that are not road worthy. Back and forth conversations and we are at an impasse. I can’t Bobtail to the shipper even though it is Preloaded and been ready since Thursday. I have to sit around and wait until a good empty is brought in by another person. I have no idea when this will happen. Trip on hold at this point.