We are waiting for our loaded trailer to be released. My boss said it was ready. All the information matches, but somehow no bills available. Not sure what we can do until the shipper figures out a solution. Meanwhile, we had heavy rain, hard hitting hail, then rain. We are getting extremely low on our clocks since we started so early this morning. The plan was to come in here then turn right back around and get as far as we could before we ran out of time. Now I’m not sure when we will roll because everything depends on when the trailer is ready – for real.