This is the trip information for the month of May 2020
For more information about a certain trip just click on the specific trip line.
May 26 – May 28
Opelika, Alabama – Norcross, Georgia – Danville, Illinois (684 miles)
- Shipper was short product, waited almost 24 hours to get loaded.
- Delivery was ok, no problems, LIVE unload
- Cargo weight: 1,469
- Temperature: Off
- Freight: food can labels
- After Delivery was completed, we deadheaded to Rochelle, Illinois for service and time off.
May 19 – May 26
Grandview, Washington – Hermiston, Oregon – Prosser, Washington – Opelika, Alabama (2,678 miles)
- Before we could pickup we had to search out an empty in Hermiston. Then we went back up to Washington to load. Once they got us in the door, it was fairly quick.
- Delivery had to be rescheduled twice because we kept hitting our 70 hour clock maximums.
- Cargo weight: 44,000
- Temperature: 45F
- Freight: yellow and white bulk onions
May 16 – May 18
Ontario, California – Rancho Cucamonga, California – Grandview, Washington (1,087 miles)
- Preloaded trailer ready and waiting once we arrived to pick it up.
- Delivery was a drop and hook but no empties were available.
- Cargo weight: 42,553
- Temperature: off
- Freight: soups
May 14 – May 15
Riverside, California – Bakersfield, California – Ontario, California (313 miles)
- An overnight run pickup was live about 2am
- Delivery was a LIVE unload but we sat 3 hours before getting to our door then another 4 to actually unload.
- Cargo weight: 40,546
- Temperature: -20F
- Freight: ice cream
May 8 – May 14
Grandview, Washington – Boardman, Oregon – Riverside, California (1,123 miles)
- We had to complete a 34hr restart the weekend prior to picking up. Pick up was a LIVE load and was about two hours to load.
- Delivery was also a LIVE unload.
- Cargo weight: 43,218
- Temperature: -10F
- Freight: Chick Fil A fries
May 5 – May 7
Ontario, California – Rancho Cucamonga, California – Grandview, Washington (1096 miles)
- Pick up was a preloaded trailer ready when we got there.
- Delivery was dropped at the delivery location.
- Cargo weight: 41,637
- Temperature: off
- Freight: Campbells soups
May 4 – May 4
Santa Fe Springs, California – Mira Loma, California – Ontario, California (58 miles)
- Pick up was a live load.
- Delivery was dropped at a yard so another driver could take it since we didn’t have the required hours.
- Cargo weight: 38,000
- Temperature: 65F
- Freight: candy items
May 1 – May 4
West Jordan, Utah – Hyrum, Utah – Phoenix, Arizona – Santa Fe Springs, California (1196 miles)
- Pick up was a preloaded trailer
- Delivery was two different places in two states. First drop was closed on Sunday, scheduling error, but they ended up unloading us. Second delivery went just fine.
- Cargo weight: 36,185
- Temperature: 25F
- Freight: beef products